Handmade Naturals Ltd, whose registered office is at 66 Sandbach Road South, Alsager, Cheshire, ST7 2LP ( “we”, “us”, or “our”), takes the privacy of everyone very seriously. Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) cannot be “certified” as there is no official certification process. However, you can rest assured that we fully satisfy all our obligations under the new regulations.
In this Policy, we set out the basis on which we will handle any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly or indirectly. By visiting our website, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
Information we collect
In operating our Website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
• Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Upon entering our website for the first time, a message will appear to warn you that cookies are being used and one has already been set. This message will provide you with the option to consent to their use.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the appropriate setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
All computers also have the ability to delete cookies already set. This can be done through your browser settings which enable you to delete cookies. Please note that should you choose to delete cookies, a new cookie will be set, and a message will appear to warn you that cookies are being used along with the option to consent to their use.
Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded once you click on advertisements on our Website.
- On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our Website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyse how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is only used by us to enable us to provide our products or services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you have consented to receive such information.
• To meet our contractual commitments to you.
• To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
• If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about services similar or unrelated to those which were the subject of a previous service to you by any of the methods that you consented to at the time your information was collected.
• If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
• If you do not want us to use your data for ourselves, you have the right to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
• Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers or other organisations; however, you have the right to grant us permission to pass this information on to another organisation.
Storing your personal data
• Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Some techniques we employ to protect information include, but not limited to, locked files, user authentication, encryption, firewall technology and the use of detection software.
• The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically. Any transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosing your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
• Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
• To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
• Whenever your personal information is disclosed relative to the above, we will take all reasonable steps to make sure your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check before submitting any personal data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
The information we collect and store relating to you is assumed to be complete, accurate and current. You have the right to contact us regarding any changes to or inaccuracies in your data. Upon receiving such contact, we will then take reasonable steps to check this for you and correct it. To do this, you can contact us via the contact details supplied in the “Contacting us” section of this Policy.
Access to information
You have the right to access the information that we hold about you in an easily reusable format when it’s processed on certain grounds. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the details provided within the “Contacting us” section of this Policy.
Changes to this Policy
We do not have a set timescale for updating this Policy; however, any changes we make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. We therefore encourage you to check the date of this Policy whenever you visit our website for any updates or changes.
This policy was last updated in March 2022.
• We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this Policy and you can do so by contacting us
• If you would prefer to write to us, then our contact address is the registered office address as follows :
66 Sandbach Road South
Company Number : 12598656