A new botanical sun screen by Alba utilising mineral sun filters that are clear and won't leave a white hue on the skin. Unscented especially for babies and sensitive skin.
This moisturising mineral sunscreen is fast-absorbing and rubs in easily and cleanly, without leaving streaks. The gentle and soothing formula, made especially with your baby in mind, contains aloe vera, shea butter, abyssinian oil, green tea, echinacea, ginseng and chamomile.
- hypo-allergenic and paediatrician tested
- broad spectrum protection
- water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- biodegradable formula
- certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization
- free of oxybenzone, octinoxate, PABA and Vitamin A
- no parabens, phthalates or sulfates
- no artificial colours or synthetic fragrances
*free of oxybenzone & octinoxate
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 or higher and other protective measures including: • limit time in sun, especially from 10am to 2pm, • and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
<b>Active Ingredients:</b> Titanium Dioxide 7.0 %, Zinc Oxide 9.0 % <br>
<b>Other Ingredients:</b> Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Laurate, Coconut Alkanes, Polyglyceryl-2 Sesquioleate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (1), Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.